Thursday, January 8, 2009

LOL gotta love my hearing sometimes


http://www.mastanmusic.com/podcast/rss/
I've been running across a lot of profiles for people and bands from when I was growing up, so go figure I would get a jones for the Neo Boys. After a search I find this local podcast that had an interview with a couple of the members, running tracks in between. I have to admit that most of what I heard from them came from mixed tapes of questionable quality, so for the longest time " Give Me The Message" sounded like "Give Me Some Acid". And even though I know better, I still catch myself calling the tune by the screwed up title! It was nice to be able to hear the song as I'm supposed to hear it; as much as I think some stuff loses it's shine if it's too clean, as hearing impaired as I am I appreciate the crispness in vocals that digital brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment