Tuesday, March 23, 2010

feeling crafty

Something about this spring has been getting me more motivated to work on stuff for taking outside. This feast-gear bag is a perfect warmup for things to follow.

One of my goals for 2010 is to use up all that I have stashed away,waiting for the perfect day to sit and create. I have found that if I want to get anything done,there's no waiting and I have to find time when it occurs. Branching out my opportunism, I have been able to cull a few minutes here and there to get inspired and pull supplies together.

I am pleased with this, not only because of the overall function of carrying bag/placemat with cute unicorns, but also because it is one more thing made with my stockpile that used to tease my mind with promises of happiness through creativity. Now the teasing is gone and the actuality is presenting itself. Life is good :) now to turn these pictures around!

No comments:

Post a Comment