Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Land of Odd getting a reuse

A recent moment of epiphany has inspired me to refit the Land of Odd for any and all projects and inquiries I meander onto.These days I am doing a lot more reusing of resources I have on hand to make things I would end up buying and never using.

After rediscovering Your Money Or Your Life ( ), I am pretty confident that I can keep track of my progress in a manner that will be sustaining through either matter of habit or input from others. Because of this last part, I will take this outside and share on Facebook so,with luck, I can get outside information I might not otherwise find readily.

Primarily, this will be my in-progress "report" on stuff I find neat and want to share, including cool fabric uses customers at my job hip me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment